Sunday, April 5, 2009

Broken Peices


I dont understand the madness?
I dont understand the project?
I dont understand the lies you put me through
to better your self esteem.
I dont get why I didnt believe everyone
when they told me that
you use people.
Why didnt I listen?
Answer:
Cause Im a stupid girl
who wanted to love you for herlself
and no one else.
A stupid girl who kissed you
A stupid girl who believed you
A stupid girl to have trusted you with everything
but my password
A stupid girl to have let you start
a relationship with me
and then facebook break up.
A moronic girl to have looked at you, kissed you
and forgiven you after you cheated on me
and although you did all that
i want you back in my arms,
so i can protect you
and so
you can protect me
but instead
you ending up being what
i had to protect myself from.
Not my friends, nor teachers
or getting kicked out from school
Im good where I am.
I am not a stupid girl,
theres is logic behind why I skipped geography
I skipped because i wanted to step out line
Something you would do
I wanted to be in the breexe outside
while you were locked up in the school
I was lying on the grass with my friends
while you talked to the vice about explulsion
you're the stupid one
you figured, Im going down why not
take someone elses heart with me
right?
Exactly, you picked me
and I let you
then I let you
take my heart and smash it to pieces
and now,
how am I supposed to love with the
broken pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment