Sunday, April 5, 2009

youre not a strong memory
yet i remember you so well
i dont want to remember
yet the taste lingers
and speach still
rings in my ears
sometimes drowning out
others peoples views on you
and only leaving mine
and although my anger towards you
has seemed to have faded
it hasnt
it is just the love overpowering it
and the joke playing
more tricks on me
its just the air that surrounds me
reminds me of your arms
and my feet that hold me
feels like your hands
grasping me
and pulling me in
deeper and deeper into
who you are
and now...
without me
boys are so stupid
especially you
and your games
that you like to fool me with
I see you when you hide
and i hate that i want to seek
but if i dont find you
no one else will
because we both know that she will cry
and make you follow her instead
i know you can take care of her
but what happens when you get hurt?
Look, i get it
and i didnt come crawling to you
like a little bitch
because i know that wouldnt have worked
because if i thought it would
baby, you'd be mine
but the truth is
i hate who youve become
and look what youve done
youve broken down a strong girl
i thought i was stronger but you managed
to tear apart my world with a simple
"i love you from here
to the moon
and forever"
i let my guard down
and you took control
I hate that those words have so much power
its terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment